- Roma tomatoes
- Red onion, sliced
- Avocados, diced
- Extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Lemon juice
- Cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
1. Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
2. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Bell peppers, sliced
- Yellow onion, halved and sliced
- Garlic, minced
- Chilli powder
- Ground cumin
- Ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh lime juice
- For serving: Flour tortillas, sour cream, cilantro, salsa, guacamole, Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
1. Pour half of the canned tomatoes into the bottom of a slow cooker and spread into an even layer. Top with half of the peppers and half of the onions. Sprinkle garlic in. Top with chicken breasts.
2. In a bowl, whisk together chilli powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. Evenly sprinkle half of the seasoning over chicken breasts, then flip chicken and top with the remainder. Add the remaining half of the tomatoes, then layer in remaining peppers and onions.
- Zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Dried thyme
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.