Your body can’t tell the difference – chemically, they perform the same function in the body but healthy fats won’t give you a heart attack!
Now follow these five tips for fast weight loss…
How to keep this weight loss diet working for you…
These five tips will ensure you keep the weight off:
1. Fat is a MUST: Don’t skip on the healthy fats. You’ll feel hungry after a while and you’ll resort to snacking. A small amount of animal fat is fine.
2. Eat lots of green vegetables: Fill HALF your plate with leafy green vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, leeks and other healthy vegetables.
3. Don’t snack. When you first start off, you may need a snack between meals. But as your body adapts to your new weight loss diet, wean yourself off the snacks. They’re just more calories and you don’t need them.
4. Limit your fruit and dairy: Eat these sparingly. Fruit is high in natural sugar and cheese contains carbs.
5. Exercise: Don’t try to lose weight with food alone. Get your body moving!
There you have the five secrets to keep banting or ANY other weight loss diet you try working for you.