We have put together our favourite low carb, banting, and paleo recipes to share with you.
Banters and low-carbers alike will agree that finding recipes you want to make again and again is not an easy search.
Banting Garlic one pot pasta
This is for those peoples who want lose weight.Try thats in your routine life and see how it effects beneficially .
This recipe made dinner time a snap, it really is a throw together kind of meal because it all comes together in just one pan, and it does taste good and makes a lot!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or turkey/chicken sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1.5 cups diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dry pasta(small pasta)
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
- Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the smoked kielbasa and onions.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, pasta, and seasonings.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or untill pasta is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover until cheese is melted, spotty brown, and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve.
- This only makes 4 large servings, so if you are feeding a larger group or want leftovers,I’d recommend doubling the recipe, it’s well worth it! Enjoy!